Friday, February 29, 2008

Isn't it Iconic?

The full set of resource icons are now complete, they have a consistent look to them, and I'm very proud of them.

Here they all are together:



Now, compare these new custom icons to the icon set that I used as initial and primary inspiration:



The wood icon is the only one that really looks remotely like that first inspirational icon set's counterpart. All of the other icons ended up being drawn from scratch using other images as inspirations or as starting points.

I think I feel all the better for having diverged almost completely from that inspirational icon set.

3 comments:

JMK said...

I would like to use your wheat icon - how can I contact you?

That Derek Guy said...

Hello my name is Derek Dougherty, and I am making a logo for a local Hospice. I would like permission to use your wheat icon as a integral part of the logo. Please e-mail me at DerekDougherty@gmail.com with your response and requests.

Thank you for your time

Sincerely,

Derek Dougherty

Unknown said...

I want to use your icons for a videogame mod. I will not make any money from this. Please e-mail me with your reply at magesnika@abv.bg